Hours of Availability
6am – 10pm
As the Dog Run is situated in the St. Nicholas Park, we maintain the same hours as the park itself.
Please be courteous and respectful to others.
- You must pick up after your dog.
- Remove leash before entering.
- A maximum of three dogs per person is allowed.
- Monitor and control your dog at all times, particularly non-neutered males as other males may react aggressively toward them.
- No dogs in heat.
- No prong, choke or spike collars.
- Dogs involved in a fight must be removed from the run.
- Discourage excessive barking, especially in the early morning and late evening.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs must be licensed, vaccinated against rabies, and free from all communicable diseases.
- No glass containers.
- If your dog digs a hole, fill it in before you leave.
For questions about Parks or to report an incident, please call 311 or visit nyc.gov/parks.
Local NYPD 26th Precinct: (212) 678-1311
- Reportable Offenses
- Fights / harm involving humans IS a reportable offense
- Someone training a dog to fight
- Drunk / Unruly behavior
- Non-Reportable Offenses
- Fights between dogs IS NOT a reportable offense
- Abandoned Dog and what to do
- Contact us
- Take to a vet to be scanned for microchip
- No-Kill shelters
- Call NYPD who will transport the dog to ACC
- Have an idea or concern? Click here to let us know